Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh Twilight

One guess as to why I didn't post all day.
Here's a hint, read yesterday's post. ;)

Yes, I spent 8 hours on the couch yet again.
I only got up twice, once to skip to the mail box (I LOVE receiving response cards) and the second time to fix some lunch.

At exactly 5:30pm I finished the book.
Now I'm anxious for my next trip to Barnes and Noble which without a doubt will take place tomorrow.
Sister and I have a date planned...Starbucks and New Moon for me, Breaking Dawn for her.
Are you confused?
Well then go out and get the first Twilight book, you'll thank me-I swear!

Now I'm going to try and catch up on my favorite blogs before Bella and Edward enter my life again.

See you tomorrow my sweets.
I promise to come up for air and post.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, very short countdown to wedding. Good luck, and don't forget to breathe and savor EACH MOMENT, no matter what.

    Fri at WEDDING NOUVEAU
    www.weddingnouveau.com

    ReplyDelete